LOVE & TRUTH English Translation

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"The time I spend thinking like this won't stop
My empty heart is not able to notice your feelings
Because I can't draw the same picture over and over

My feelings of loneliness are repeated time and time again
You leave me to listen to this song of love as I watch you

I want to know more about you, now that I've seen you.
Just sitting alone here, I yearn that we see each other again
I don't have a real reason, I know that things can't just be forgotten
But even if I remember you, will I become a forgotten memory?

My feelings shine through inside my tears.
You leave me to listen to this song of love as I watch you
Even though I know that now you love someone else

I trust in having wings to be able to sing, therefore I also trust
of the saying that the past is complete

I murmur this song of love, I want to caress that smile
Even though I know that now you love someone else

This song of love will never end,
now that I know

Everlasting
Love & Truth"

I am not sure how correct, but it should give a pretty clear insight to what the song is about.
-blizzeta

0 comments: